Jack Wolfskin Weekender 35 Rolling Backpack
Robust, water-resistant, trolley pack with stowaway suspension system
Combines the benefits of a backpack and a trolley bag. The WEEKENDER 35 is a roomy trolley pack in hand luggage format. We designed it specifically for weekends away and other short trips. The shoulder straps, robust wheels and telescopic handle make it a very versatile travel companion. If you opt for the backpack carry option, the padded wheel cover protects you from dirt and prevents the wheels pressing into your back. If you're using it as a trolley bag, just extend the telescopic handle and pull it along behind you. Because the WEEKENDER also features compartments for a laptop and tablet, it is also a top choice for business trips. The main, middle and front compartments all have wide-aperture zips to make packing and unpacking easier.
- stowaway suspension system with padded wheel cover for optimal protection from dirt and better comfort when carrying in backpack mode
- retractable telescopic handle with bag holder
- padded carry handle
- compression straps on sides
- lockable zips
- robust, replaceable, smooth-action wheels
- transparent name card sleeve
- roomy main compartment, middle compartment for documents with laptop (14", 35 x 25 x 3.5 cm) and tablet compartments, front compartment, zipped inner compartment, elasticated outer pockets
- ORGANIZER in front compartment: small pockets and pouches for small items
- CROSS RIP 420D: high tenacity, water-resistant ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads/BALLISTIC 840D: very hard-wearing, medium-weight polyamide fabric with smooth finish (body)
- BALLISTIC 840D: very hard-wearing, medium-weight polyamide fabric with a smooth finish (base)
- trolley pack for travel use
- main compartment, 5 additional compartments
- incl. laptop and tablet compartment
- stowaway shoulder straps
- robust wheels
- telescopic handle
- 35 litres capacity
Dimensions: 21.7 x 11 x 9.8"
Weight:   5.8 lbs.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.